|This is a documentation subpage for Template:Db-a11.|
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
|Speedy deletion templates|
This template places the page into the categories: Candidates for speedy deletion, and Candidates for speedy deletion as obviously invented.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Skips inclusion of message that reminds the template user that the author should be notified.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
If you nominate a page for deletion under this criterion, please place the following code:
...on the User talk page of the main contributor(s) to the page, replacing PageName with the name of the page being marked for deletion. This will display the following user warning template:
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace