|This is a documentation subpage for Template:Db-t3.|
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
|Speedy deletion templates|
This template places the page into the categories: Candidates for speedy deletion, and Candidates for speedy deletion as unused redundant templates seven days after they are tagged.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted. Note the five "~" instead of the usual four for a signature.
If the date parameter is not correctly specified, along with at least one of the reasoning parameters, the page is categorised into Category:Templates for speedy deletion with incorrect formatting.
- where TemplateName is the name of the template which has been duplicated or hardcoded
- where ModuleName is the name of the Lua module whose code replaces the template, rendering it redundant
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace