There has been a change to our user rights system.
If you currently have user rights locally, they may be shortly removed.
A number of policies now exist which you should read soon.
I would also like to note that most of us have now lost or about to lose userrights so I ask you apply for Rights soon via QuIRC: Permissions.
There are a number of things to be done including:
- Fixing Twinkle.
- Removing links to missing templates
- Setting up a Admins noticeboard
- Creating blocked messages
- Create a lists of all user and developer guides and add links to them to the sidebar.
- Help build missing polices
You are welcome to assist and may ask by replying or through Help:Desk if you have any questions.
Your user rights
I've assigned you volunteer developer and sysop for 1 year. You're free to apply for any rights still needed to be extended as you reach the last few months before they expire. Enjoy the mop and bucket, RhinosF1 (Staff) - Chat!/Email us! 15:17, 29 May 2019 (BST)